CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Diva Must Never Show Her Underwear in Public

I have really bad luck with my undergarments. Particularly when there is a bag around, somehow my undergarments will find their way in there as if they are trying to humiliate me. Let me explain, rewind 10 years ago I'm taking a Psychology class with my boyfriend (future ex-husband) and he goes to pull out a book and my bra is hanging from it. I'm so embarrassed. Fast forward a few more years. I'm sitting at my ex husband's parents house and we are all gathered around on Christmas morning when a pair of panties drop out of my jeans. You know when you take them off as a single unit, but then decide the pants are still good, but the panties are changed daily. Please tell me you have all done this! The sad thing is it also happened to me at my family's house. My aunt asked, "What is that," pointing to something peaking out of my jeans. Again, Panties!
So, it has been a few years and I'm thinking I have finally solved the Panty Problem. I spoke to soon. I'm in my manager training program right now, so I lug a bookbag to work everyday. Yes, a bookbag. I should have known better. Somebody asks me a question which I do not know the answer to, so I reach in to my bookbag and to my horror there's my newest Victoria Secret black lace bra just hanging out! What's even worse is I forgot about it and my boyfriend was getting my day planner out for me and finds it. I explain I have no idea how it ended up there. If I were him I don't think I would believe me either, but it really does happen. I have proof. Lots of proof.

1 comments:

Tiff said...

This is an example of just one of the million things that I love about you...you always find the humor in things and you always laugh at yourself--I'm still chuckling out loud! Oh and yes, panties are definitely changed daily and jeans can be worn more than once...ha!