CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Underwater Restaurant





Did you know that there's an underwater restaurant? I was looking for some pictures and accidentally came across these.









At first I thought these people were insane putting this little tube in the water for people to eat at. I can't even imagine running late for work but having to put my scuba gear on before I could go in.





Then I saw this beautiful picture and I got it. I want to go to this crazy insane tube in the water now.











I love this last picture the most. Does he have his arms crossed? Is he mad that his wife drug him to this underwater tube to eat dinner? I wonder if they serve fish. Becuase that would just feel weird to me. If you want to read more about it you can go here http://www.been-seen.com/article.cfm?id=10231. I just thought I would share.

0 comments: