CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lesbian Legends II

And the drama continues...
So the other night when we went to Mayfest my friend swore to me that she would FINALLY spend some time with me and not bring her "friend" along. I wouldn't normally mind but her "friend" and I aren't exactly hitting it off. The whole time she was texting her and not paying any attention to what was going on around her. When the coast was clear, she headed down the street to find her. After telling me that she wouldn't come up to us before because I was there, you can imagine I was angry when she came back and brought her with. Maybe this was a failed attempt to get us to be friends, but it just made me more mad. I really needed this one night to clear the air so we could move on. I had a fun night, but deep down still hurting. This sucks. I know we will get through, because that's what best friends do, right?

1 comments:

floridamamma said...

lesbian legends.. cute... it sounds like a soap opera.. anyway, i think it was kind of rude for her to unexpectly invite her girlfriend. But she wants you to warm up to her since you tow are friends. Could you imagine not metting or hanging out with one of your boyfriends freinds?.. In this crazy ordeal - you must look outside the box to think "what if's? since this is nothing you ever experienced. I hope this does not ruin your relationship with her because true friends are hard to come by:)