CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Daytime TV

I have to vent about daytime TV and how bad it can be. The other day I had the pleasure of staying home, and when I do that I catch up on all my shows I have Tivo'd during the week. I tend to get busy cleaning and will let the show finish and it will default back to whatever channel it was on. So, I'm cleaning and I hear Jerry Springer come on, but I am really busy cleaning, so I allow it to stay on until I can't stand it anymore and I have to run in there and start another one of my shows. Later on that day I saw Maury. Now years ago Maury wasn't that bad, but it seems like he gets worse every year. I just have to say, why do people still watch these? They are trash. My favorite thing to do is check out the audience. Watch Ellen, thank God for Ellen I love her, or Oprah and then watch Maury and look at the audience. Hmmmm I wonder who watches this stuff.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I gree with Maury. He has gon downhill, or maybe we've just gone uphill? LOL

Your brother tunes into Dr. Phil as much as he can. I always tease him about it.

floridamamma said...

i never was a springer watcher but i did kind of like maury for the "look at me now" show where they show what they use to look like and what they look like now.. but as for ELLEN, she is my girl.. i love her, love her, love her.. did i mention i love her!