CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Customer Complaints-This is Only the Beginning

The other day I set out to visit a table with a complaint. I approach the table, "Hello, My name is Sara and I'm a manager here, how can I help you?"


"I found a piece of bacon in my salsa," she complains with her mouth full of food. "My husband and I were celebrating and I am so grossed out I can't even eat." She is still eating. I look at the plates and I notice the two of them have shared a meal. They have ribs, shrimp, veggies, and our famous "loaded" mashed potatoes. Now you don't have to eat at my restaurant to understand that "loaded" means piled high with cheese, parsley and bacon. Yes, bacon. As she is complaining the only thing she is eating is her loaded mashed potatoes covered in bacon. She is just too disgusted by the bacon to eat her ribs and shrimp. The only thing she can muster up the courage to eat is her bacon covered mashed potatoes! I try to explain to her that the bacon is kept above the salsa, and that they cut up the bacon fresh, so one piece could have easily fallen in, but she wouldn't hear it. So a stupid piece of bacon, which she liked anyways, cost me $20 in comps.

1 comments:

** said...

Doesn't she know EVERYTHING is better with bacon? There used to be a commercial with a dog running around saying BACON.....