CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ladies Weekend

So, I've had a rough week. I battled the flu. I've worked my ass off (even went to work WITH the FLU). To top it all off I got in a horrible fight with my boyfriend yesterday. Now he's out of town and I've been feeling down. So here's my plan for tonight. I bought myself a gorgeous pair of high heels, and after spending the evening giving myself a facial and spraying on the glitter and fake tan, I am heading out with the girls for a night of fun. I'm going to forget about my troubles and do some dancing and drinking with the girls who make me laugh until my cheeks and belly ache. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

ooo I love those kind of nights. Wish I could be there to help cheer ya up!

floridamamma said...

hope you had a fabulous time and i am sad to hear that you and your boyfriend got into a lil fight.. it happens to all of us.. then you kiss and make up!! anyway i changed my name on my blog becuz i mispelled floridamamma.. it is still the same blog but just changed the name to the correct spelling!!