CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm doing WHAT? for how long?

So my sister is leaving for Jamaica tomorrow, or for the purpose of not causing my little nephew great pain, we are going to call it "work". Starting tomorrow I will have a two year old running around my tiny lil apartment with my cat who runs and hides and won't come out until he's gone, and my dog who shakes but loves him anyways, and my boyfriend who forgets all about how old he is when it comes to playing with James. I have to warn you this kid has me so wrapped around his tiny little pinky this ought to be pretty fun, and fun to watch I'm sure. So stay tuned there is more to come, and most importantly wish me luck, pray for me!

4 comments:

** said...

I'm praying for you, the cat, the dog, the boyfriend, and hoping that "work" is very relaxing!!

Tiff said...

I'm still packing you in my suitcase! xoxoxoxo You are my hero!

Tasha said...

Ahahahaha! I'll pray for ya, but you dont need it. Tiff told me about the "work" rule. That's so funny! I wish you luck but I know you'll do GREAT and James will have a ball with his auntie. And if some weird, kid thing happens, call me. lol

floridamamma said...

You are an amzing Aunt and one day you will be a wonderful mother!! This will be your ultimate test- watching your lil nephew. Let us know how it goes?