CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Day One

Okay so I've now made it through half of a day with my nephew and so far we've only had a few casualties. I woke this morning to hearing my China break and James saying, "Uh oh Kevo I broke it." Still not sure what the boyfriend was thinking feeding a two year old cheerios out of my late Great Grandmother's China, but at least no one got hurt. That is my main concern. Keep the kid in one piece til his parents get home.
Lessons I've learned today, if you step one Play-Doh it's harder to pick it out of the carpet.
Black men with lisps can still have a rap career, thank you Yo Gabba Gabba for that. "K Kithdz lethz beat bokth together!"
Some Gabba Gabba Fun:


2 comments:

** said...

Day Two, Day Two?

floridamamma said...

Isnt the role playing of parenthood just so much FUN!! This sounds like my house - the breaking, play dough, etc.. I actually have play dough in the craks of my tile I am still trying to get out!