CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Following My Heart

I haven't written in a while. So much has been happening in my life. I've decided to end my two year relationship to my adoring, kind and caring boyfriend and listen to my heart. I just feel like something in my life is missing and I have to find it before I say "I do" to another. I ignored this voice the first time I got married and I ended up losing everything and having to start my whole life over. And so the stories of the single life will soon begin as I start my newly single life in my own apartment (I'm moving on 28th) and search to find what I'm missing in my life. It hurts like hell, but I know that I am following my heart. "To thine own self be true." I'm sure I will be writing a lot more often when I'm sitting at home on a Friday night eating Chinese take out wondering what the hell I've done and searching for the answer to is it true there's only one soulmate out there for each of us?

4 comments:

floridamamma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
floridamamma said...

sara, life is a highway with many pit stops and bumps in the road. Look at your life like this - You are taking that pit stop to make sure life is running on happiness. Whatever happened to you and kevin- I will probably never know but I will tell you something you made memories together and at one point he made you really happy. In your 20's you are still finding youself and growing and changing into the person you can accept for a lifetime. So explore and find yourself and soulmate. It will all fall into place.

Tasha said...

I wish I could just grab you and hug you! I know what this feels like, and I'm sure things aren't easy for you. I hope you can keep yourself busy and have good friends to pick you up when you need it. You can always come here if you need a break, too! Let us know if you need anything. Keep your chin up.

** said...

I think, actually I KNOW... if you listen to your gut, you are not wrong . Even if it hurts like hell, you are not wrong.

Much love, you will make it.