CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Moving

I have so much I want to write about today. I don't even know where to begin. For the sake of keeping this short, I will write only about my evening. I just spent the entire night going through my ex-boyfriend and my things to determine who will be keeping what. Ten spatulas and 35 forks later, I am left feeling totally exhausted and well, sad. It's never easy to say goodbye to something that was at one time so wonderful. He's asleep and I am sitting here thinking, Oh my God this is really it! I'm not sure what I had imagined our last night being together would be like, but now that I'm actually here in the moment it is much sadder than I had pictured. I think perhaps I had romanticized it in my mind. Maybe in a way I had hoped we'd spend our last hanging out and being friends like we used to be. It's so strange how a house full of so many things can somehow feel so empty.
I will write more soon, but I am going to be moving the next couple of days, and he owns the computer so I'm S.O.L. there. Sniff Sniff. Goodbye my Blogger and Myspace friends. Hold on to the memories and I will miss you while I am wondering around aimlessly without my daily cyber fix.

1 comments:

floridamamma said...

OMG... I am soo sadden by your sweet words and unbelievable reality. Dont worry sara this will all be behind you in a couple of days. I have never experienced what you are going through so I dont have all that great of advice. My husband is the only guy I have ever lived with and I hope that it never comes to what you are going through. Look at it like this - you have no kids to fight over - just material things. You are a very strong individual with a soft soul and a happy spirit and somehow, someway - you will get through this. Think of your bright future and what will come of it. If you ever need to talk to a good friend - email me and I will shoot you my phone number. I will be back at Xmas and we are going to have a fun night out!!