CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting Used to the Single Life

So it's been a few weeks and I am starting to miss a few things. I miss going out to dinner, the movies, cuddling on the couch and having an excuse when a guy I am totally not interested in asks me out. I'm not saying I hate it, but it is just strange not having someone to bring to my few and far between engagements. For tonight I have decided to rent the most girly movies I could find and eat fried, not baked, chips, and chocolate while I tear up when the romantic comedies I have decided to torture myself with live happily ever after.

1 comments:

floridamamma said...

You gotta love tear jerker romantic comedies.. those are the best. it helps you escape from reality and just relax. that is exactly what you need too.. your life is kind of hectic lately with everything going on but keep positive and think of what your life has for in store next. Life is a mystery and you never know where you will end up.. if you sit around and stress about it and cry to much it will age you faster (stress wrinkles)- and you dont want that. Think happy thoughts and be with happy peple so you can live a happy life.. Ok that is my 2cents.