CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Diva Dog Gone Wild!!!

Kevin and I were bored and decided to video tape ourselves playing with my crazy little Boston Terrier. She gets so wound up it's hysterical. The first video I'm posting because of Kevin's voice, LOL. He gets really high pitched when he's playing with Miha because she cowers down if his voice is too deep. She's a rescue dog, so I think she may have been abused by a male when she was in the puppy mill. Poor thing! The second one is just funny. For a tiny dog she has the jaws of a pitbull. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Tasha said...

LOL I love how you made Kevin film the second vid because he wasn't giving enough! Ha! And your giggling made me laugh out loud as much as those 180-degree leaps! Wow! Wait until you have kids (like, more than one)...heehee.