CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Getting What?!

Yes, I'm getting married. However, I can't seem to make a single decision about the wedding. For instance, "Where should we get married?" Well, where we get married depends on When we get married, and when we get married depends on how much money we can muster up. How much money we can save on depends on if we can buy a house before November. You getting the picture? I am very excited to get married, but honestly I could bring my immediate family, 4 of my closest friends together and do it tomorrow. I don't really need all the stress of planning a wedding to make me happy. I just want the vacation that follows the wedding. Oh ya, but that depends on where we decide to have the wedding. Sheesh!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I was JUST thinkin about your weddin this week. WHEN, girl...when!? Inquiring peeps wanna know! :P

Take your time. I can certainly relate to that stress. We are happy no matter what you do!

Tiff said...

I still vote for beach destination! By the time you spend all that money anywhere...you might as well just have taken the $1500 to get away and do it!

$100/person for a reception is just obnoxious and since you didn't follow my advice of marrying a millionaire (sorry Kevo-I still luv ya!)...well it's going to have to be a Diva Budget Wedding!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxxo btw...CONGRATS...put the pics on here!

Tiff said...

If you don't wanna make decisions...just leave it to Tasha and I...we can do it up super sweet! ha..ha.. :)