CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Get a Room!


My sister and I decided to have a ladies' night tonight. We went out and had a nice dinner at Tei Kei's. I got my sister to try Sushi, which she didn't like, and afterwards we headed over to the movies to watch "Last Chance Harvey." So we're sitting there enjoying the movie when I notice something weird out of the corner of my eye. It was feet. Yes, the couple beside us had brought oil and this older man was massaging his older wife's wrinkly feet during the entire movie. I mean seriously, who gives hour and a half foot massages anyway! If that wasn't enough there was someone in the special section suffering from Turret's Syndrome blurting out nonsense every 15 minutes. The massaging went on during the entire movie. Seriously if your nasty, naked, wrinkly, lubed up feet are within inches of my popcorn, there's something wrong with your head.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

OMG Matt and I are totally cracking up over here! We were both thinking- that guy is getting some tonight! Men only rub feet for sex around here. :P And it must be hard to go to a movie having tourette's....but I couldn't help but giggle! Great blog!

Tiff said...

This was enough to even kill my must have buttery popcorn at the movies appetite!!! There were into it....uuuugggghhh