CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Who's on the Phone?

Is it just me or shouldn't your fiance/husband/boyfriend always warn you when the mother-in-law is on the phone? I've told Kevin this time and time again and he never does it. I don't know about you all, but the stuff that comes flying out of my mouth when I think nobody is listening isn't the type of stuff I want my mother-in-law to hear. If you know me, then you know I talk a lot and most of what I say is supposed to be a joke. I am sarcastic and obnoxious, but I am only saying it to be funny. Anyways, he just did it to me again tonight. I was in here griping out this lady on TV (not seeing the phone) and I mean just letting this lady have it! Then I hear Kevin say, "Oh that's Sara. She griping at this lady on the TV because...."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hym well we can talk about this in private at a later date....lol.